I saw Magic score

Tuesday 10 November 2009

Taiwo....the new Comminges ?

Poor Solomon. His contribution Saturday lunchtime was nothing short of calamitous. The poor lad is going to take a lot of stick over his performance at the Liberty and will no doubt see himself slip down the midfield pecking order. I sat and watched from the comfort of my armchair as he lost possession a few times, and then began giving the ball to Swansea as if he was on their side. Some Swansea fans must've thought we'd dragged him off Caedelyn Park that morning.

I for one was quite eager to see this guy in action when he signed as I thought he was the midfield muscle we needed in the middle of the park. But it's looking like he can't fight his way out of the preverbial paper bag. I'd rather see Old Man Scimeca on the park instead.